It seems like these weeks are flying by way too fast. I feel like I just posted pictures and here I am doing it again, three weeks later. Crazy! Life is treating us well here in Holland.
Here are some highlights of the past couple of weeks of pregnancy:
- Strangers are starting to touch my belly and ask “when are you due?”. This has taken me by surprise. I usually stand there staring at them for a couple of seconds before I realize they’re asking when the baby is coming rather then did I return my late library books.
- The nursery is slowly coming together. The crib is purchased (waiting to be assembled), the dressers are painted and the rocker is ready to go.
- Chris and I enjoyed a little overnight get away to celebrate my birthday, late anniversary, and the celebration of this new baby’s arrival (mainly enjoy this time together). We stayed at the City Flats in Grand Rapids, went to Art Prize, and had a great dinner out. It was a much needed time away!
- I feel like this little guy is doing step aerobics in my uterus. You can see my belly moving and him sifting from side to side. It’s still pretty crazy to me.
- We have a name picked out and ready to go. We’re not sharing it though! As much as we love you all, you’re going to have to wait till his arrival.
- I’ve entered my third trimester. Where has this time gone?
Here are some pictures of my growing belly.